Sunday, July 28, 2013

Gold + Fuschia : Traditional African Bride










For this look, I went with ombre lips, using Laval's Lipstick in Fuchsia 264 on the outer lips and used my secret lipstick in the middle to get the perfect ombre lips.

For eyebrows, I used Shadecrown brow powder ( launching this soon in a few months God willing, check this space for more info), to highlight the brows, I used elf complete coverage concealer and Mac rice paper eyeshadow then sealed the brows with revlon's eyebrow styling gel.

For the eyes, I used different palettes,mixed colours to get the desired result. Eyes were lined with Shadecrown gel eyeliner in black.

I contoured with Sleek contour kit, this product is amazing, and for the price you are getting a whole lot more than what you paid for!!!

I highlighted her face with Ben Nye's banana powder.
For her face I used No. 7 Primer,  Revlon Photoready foundation in caramel, MAC Studio sculpt concealer, Ben nye powder -topaz,  NARS bronzer and MAC Fix + finishing spray.

For the gele, I went for an Iyawo moderate size, not too big and not too small, just perfect for a bride. I added pleats to give it that iyawo gele look then pulled the gele backwards to show a bit  of her "front hair".



For Makeup + Gele bookings, please contact us by email : info@shadecrown.com , you can also find us on fb: SHADECROWN , twitter: @SHADECROWNINC , Instagram: SHADECROWNONLINE.  Let us BEAT your face and make you look good on your special day :)

Still taking UK bookings too, please get in touch. Cheers!

CREDITS

Model : Imara Miller
Photographer: Polina  Sofia Bakh

2 comments:

  1. stella1:31 AM

    Nice makeup neat job. Do you do makeup outside uk? I'm in italy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, please send an email to info@shadecrown.com thanks

      Delete

Thanks for your comment!