Saturday, July 13, 2013

VIOLENT LIPS - GET THE LOOK.



I purchased some violent lips a couple of months ago and decided to use one of them at a shoot I had a few weeks back.




Each pack has 3 applications and can last from 4 - 8 hours. They are also vitamin enhanced with a smooth feel and glossy finish,  and easy to apply to lips of all sizes.






Here's a before picture of my model- she has a very good skin!!!








Each pack comes with easy instructions on how to apply, so its pretty much easy to DIY even if you are not a MUA (Makeup Artist)

For this look, I went with smokey eyes, and I contoured and highlighted her face.  The end result is flawless and I enjoyed working with the model and photographer.




PRODUCTS USED


EYEBROWS
Brows were filled with ShadeCrown Eyebrow Powder
ELF Complete coverage concealer
Mac Ricepaper eyeshadow
Revlon eyebrow styling gel


EYES
MUA undress me too palette
Red cherry lashes 747s
Duo adhesive
ShadeCrown eyeliner gel


FACE
No. 7 Primer
Revlon Photoready foundation in caramel
MAC Studio sculpt concealer
Ben nye powder -topaz
Ben nye Banana Powder
Sleek Contour Kit - Dark
Revlon Photoready in caramel,
Revlon Photoready in caramel,
NARS bronzer
MAC Fix +


LIPS
Violent lips - rainbow


CREDITS
 Model: Imara Miller
Photographer: Polina Sofia Bakh
Model : Imara Miller Photographer: Polina Sofia Bakh

I love the look, do you? Let me know what you think in the comment box thanks:)

For these and many more, please follow us on twitter @shadecrowninc, instagram: shadecrownonline, facebook: shadecrown  T H A N K Y O U!


1 comment:

Thanks for your comment!